The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've won the last 10 in all comp's. Playing phenominal football and our "A" team looks incredible.
I'm checking out until after the Arsenal match as there's too many whingeing fanny wipes, shitting themselves unnecessarily, underestimating our unbelievable team - we're going right to the death, and into next season, unbeaten!

I know Arsenal are slipping a bit but our game against them will be a tough game.
I believe we are better but they are a very good side.
Still a few twists in this title race yet methinks
They may be very good, but we’ve shown we can beat them twice already this season, home and away, so I reckon they’ll hardly be coming to ours next week brimming with confidence, regardless of what their manager and players may say to the media beforehand.

They're deluded arseholes....

Desperate I would say. Desperate for us to be found guilty and the punishment to be all our trophies redistributed. What happened to innocent until proven guilty and the balanced scales of justice? What we are doing now is truly amazing, almost magical, we are the greatest team in EPL history, just sit back and enjoy it.

Arsenal are starting to look a bit like Arsenal of old - unplayable when they are on form and everything is going for them. However, when it's not going for them they buckle and blow it.

Against Liverpool, they were superb in the first half then Xhaka lost it with TAA over nothing. It then got Liverpool fired up and they should've beat them 5-2 easily. Today, West Ham deserved the point. Saka missing the penalty is what the pressure does.

I think they are still a great side on the whole, Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli and Jesus are great players but their underbelly is soft. Get into them, niggle them, get a goal against the run of play and the 'old' Arsenal comes back and they crumble!

Ultimately, the way we're playing now not even a VERY good Bayern Munich side can live with us. I suspect Real will go too. We're the best football in the world right now and in our team Ederson, Walker, Dias, Stones, Ake, Rodri, Mahrez, Foden, KdB, Bernardo etc all know that they can go on and win every single game this season. That creates huge pressure on Arsenal.

I can't wait for the game at the Etihad, I think it will be fantastic game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.