The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second half of the season has been up there with there with the best there’s been.

Something changed after Forest away and although nothing is done yet it’s a story for the ages
I don’t think it is fair to say we were poor at Forest.

We didn’t get the result but that was one of our best performances this season. We created a lot of chances and controlled the game well, just couldn’t score the second or third goals.

I doubt Chelski will get anything against the Arse, but lets just say they scrape a draw. That would be 34 games 76 points for Arsenal.

We win our next 3 and we’ll have 34 games 82 points.

We’re not giving up a 6 point lead over the last 4 games of the season, even if there was a cat in hells chance of Arsenal going perfect on their last 4 games.

I’ll feel VERY confident if(when) we win the next 3.
Won't be surprised if it's Chelsea's best performance under Lampard. Arsenal are gone mentally and you could notice
that after they dropped points against Soton.

One game at a time of course, but the next 3 games give us an excellent chance. Arsenal's next three are tricky and winning ours can put us in great shape and give us a bit of room to manoeuvre going into the last four which will be very difficult with a CL semi final sandwiched in there.

They can get 90pts. I think they'll get 86.

We need 17/21pts to win the title. Win our next three and it becomes 8/12 which gives us enough breathing room I think. And that's based on Arsenal winning all of their games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.