The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference was we had just done the hard bit vs Arsenal when we dropped 2 points against Nottingham Forest. If we had won that we would have been in a much comfortable position.
Arsenal could say the same about southampton, Liverpool and West Ham games. If they didn’t toss away the lead and ramsdale pass straight to a saints player they could have come to the Etihad needing a draw which would have changed the game drastically. Every team has had moments that have cost them points. No team is perfect

Ray.

Arsenal have dropped 9 points in the last 4 games.

That puts our 2 points dropped at Forest into comparison.
True but it would of given us a bit more wriggle room if we had beaten Forest. It did give us a bit of a wake up call in taking our chances despite the performance levels in that game .

We will be 4 points clear by the time they next play
I wouldn’t want to tempt fate, anything can happen in the next two games. Yeah, we’re heavy favourites, but all it takes is a few missed chances and a sucker punch.

Said that, if we go win the next two, I think it will be over as I can’t see Newcastle losing on Sunday. If they win, top four is pretty much guaranteed. Hopefully it’s a nice sunny Sunday afternoon for the geordies to be loud as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.