The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Controversial opinion but I don’t think we get 90 points from here. With the games coming so close to each other, the lure of the champions league and our small squad I just don’t see how we do it. IF Arsenal win their next 4 they will win the league imo.

True but it would of given us a bit more wriggle room if we had beaten Forest. It did give us a bit of a wake up call in taking our chances despite the performance levels in that game .
And even more if we'd beaten Everton at home. And got at least a point at home to Brentford.

And if my auntie had balls...

Controversial opinion but I don’t think we get 90 points from here. With the games coming so close to each other, the lure of the champions league and our small squad I just don’t see how we do it. IF Arsenal win there next 4 they will win the league imo.
They won't

True but it would of given us a bit more wriggle room if we had beaten Forest. It did give us a bit of a wake up call in taking our chances despite the performance levels in that game .

Everton at home was just as bad. Spurs away wasn’t much better, Brentford deserved their win. Liverpool away 1 mistake. United away, robbed!

Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 22.11.55.png

Were we at 90% or 93% before that Arsenal-Chelsea game?

Can't remember.

Either way the line barely move.

Still in our hands. If Arsenal would have beat Southampton and drew with Chelsea then the reaction on here wouldn’t be half as bad.

The fact they have beat a very poor Chelsea team isn’t a surprise. We win the next two and the pressure is right on them at an inform Newcastle.

Let’s trust Pep and the boys to do what the do best and win championships.

Cue all the panic merchants because Arsenal won a game they were always going to win.(and won their first game on 5 matches)

Relax everybody.
I never thought Chelsea were going to get anything tonight. Anyone who'd watched their last 6 or 7 games would have had low expectations for tonight. Has to be said, though; there seemed to be a few who were confident that Chelsea would get something. Newcastle and Brighton should give Arsenal tougher tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.