The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the lockdown season when we was about 15 clear and people was still shitting themselves.

Logic would suggest this to be true but then they’ve dropped unexpected points in the past month or so.

We could both still drop points, I’m going to give us predicting when though as I had them to drop points today!
Bar poor finishing by the bar codes today this result could have been much different- also toon own goal helped….

They have to win 3 games at the business end of the season - how can that be zero pressure mate?

They believe that we will win the league so all the concentration is on getting max points! The pressure only goes back on them if they have a chance of winning the league as in we lose to Everton then they will think they have chance just because the teams we have left plus champ league games

Arenal have 1 tricky home game left against Brighton and 2 easy games away at Forest and at home to wolves.

We’ve got 2 tricky games, Everton away and Chelsea at home, and 2 hard away games at Brighton and Brentford.

We have to win 3 of our remaining games to be champions by 1 point again. We can afford to lose 1 of those games.
I think sometimes we look at our own hand of cards a little too harshly when compared to others.

Arsenal have to go away to 18th place Forest (30pts) and that's an "easy game".

We have 19th place Everton (29pts) away, and that's "tricky".

It's in our hands. That's all we can ask. We know we're good enough to get the job done. Have faith.

No point fretting or getting worked up. Even 1 point ahead is good considering the season as a whole. Newcastle missed chances and so did Arsenal tbf. They have shown some resilience but City can drop points and still win the league at this point.

Why are we afraid of Everton all of a sudden? Do we not believe in our team? We owe those fuckers for stealing a point with the awful time wasting match.

They are shit for a reason. If we are not good enough to play Madrid then Everton then we are not good enough. I can only go on what I see and not what I hear. City will do their best to get the job done. Only bad luck can stop us.

No let up. Keep going and keep our crown.

They believe that we will win the league so all the concentration is on getting max points! The pressure only goes back on them if they have a chance of winning the league as in we lose to Everton then they will think they have chance just because the teams we have left plus champ league games
Not having you on this one mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.