The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, if you watched the match, there wasn’t actually much between Newcastle and Arsenal (a sentiment the Robbies on NBC agreed with, which was a nice change from Neville’s desperate, sycophantic shit chatting). Newcastle just failed to put away their chances and conceded an own goal that effectively killed off the match (though, they did have have a few more chances after that).

They actually had the Arses on the ropes for the first 10 minutes and it would have likely been a very different game the Barcodes had put in any one of their three big chances during that period of dominance.

I think it puts our Arsenal and Newcastle (and even Leeds) performances in to perspective.

We got 10 out of 12 points off them; we beat Leeds without some of our most important players and conserved energy in the process. We are clearly the better side.

We just need to keep winning and see if Arsenal can deal with the mounting pressure.

I still don’t think they win all of their reaming games, but it won’t matter if we win 3 of the 4 remaining for us.

And we can do better than that, just ask dipper fans, players, and bewildered Klopp.

I am still pretty confident we will at least win the league, and likely the FA Cup.

I think we also can go on to win the CL but my confidence for that depends on that depends on the result on Tuesday.

But even if we don’t win any of the remaining comps, I will still be a proud (though, disappointed) blue and feel incredibly lucky to have been a fan when we were shite and now when we are arguably the best club team in the world.

Up the blues!
I am still in shock that we are in this position in the league. The disjointed season with new players and the adjustments that pep made. Arsenal had the league sewn up and city decided to go on another crazy run.

We have no right to win anything. The pressure is all media nonsense. Can we do it? Bloody right we can but we also can lose the plot lol.

Typical city come on -:)

Anything but a win against Real on Tuesday and the press and pundits will come on that we are there to be taken by the Tarquins. Everton will be built up into world beaters with the Goodison crowd etc etc. Do not be surprised if the fervour is built up so much that the team coach will be attacked but that will be ok as its just blue scousers getting behind their team!

I expected more from Newcastle today but guess they had an off day!!!

If you’d offered us to win 3 games out of the last 4 to win the league about a month ago, every single one of us would have taken it in a heartbeat. In fact we’d have taken needing 4/4.

So no need to shit the bed just because Arsenal have won a couple.

Even if worse came to worse they’d probably bottle it again anyway if we did lose a couple and let them back in.

But that’s not going to happen.

Yes, Everton are going to be fighting like fuck next week. But there’s reason they need to do that. And it’s because they’re total dog shit.

Whoever wins it will deserve it. Remember we had to go away to Newcastle before the Aguero moment and win which we did...Arsenal just done the same so we have to respect them for that.

IMHO we have the slightly harder matches but only just. I've always said I'm wary of that Brentford game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.