The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 games left and being able to lose one of them is an amazing position to be in and one I’d take every single season for eternity. If Arsenal draw just one game we can even afford to lose another.
“MITOOOMAAAAAAAAAAA” — Peter Drury, commentating on the 93rd minute Brighton equaliser at the Emirates

Going to the last day again. FFS.

Geordies absolutely shay the bed and we’re shit.

We have a very tough run in now.

Behave.

This next week is crucial for us but I think there is some weird mental gymnastics going on here.

Our run in is still comparable to Arsenal’s. Forest away and Everton away are similar in context. We both have Brighton and assuming Arsenal beat them, our three last opponents will have sod all to play for.

Considering we are currently 14 goals better off and if we won 2 and drew 2 would see that goal difference move to +16 at the worst.

That means Arsenal would have to win each of their remaining games by an average of 5.5 goals.

I very much doubt that is going to happen.
A 9v0 win versus Forrest would make it edgy ...

Here is my take... The fuckers won't go away. I had them nailed on to win today. Had £50 at 2/1. The £75 will be going on them. They were 14/1 pre the Newcastle game. Suspect they will be around 9/1 when bet365 refresh. Will soften the blow just a tiny bit should the worse happen. Our run in plus Madrid is very very tough.
Sorry mate, I’m getting confused there - were arsenal 2/1 or 1/2 to win today? Did you collect £150 ?

Behave.

This next week is crucial for us but I think there is some weird mental gymnastics going on here.

Our run in is still comparable to Arsenal’s. Forest away and Everton away are similar in context. We both have Brighton and assuming Arsenal beat them, our three last opponents will have sod all to play for.
The champions league is what makes me feel uncomfortable re the league, whether fans like it or not that is very much the club and players main priority imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.