The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next weekend will be crucial.

If we win at Goodison, I can see Arsenal fucking up against Brighton.

Hopefully it doesn’t go down to the final game of the season. Not sure how much more my heart can take.

I feel like the ‘next’ game for the past 3 has been called the most important, now Everton is the most important one left.

Just keep winning, keep it simple.

Everton will be playing with desperation ,they lose against us and they know they are down ,as fans we have been in enough releagtion battles to know what they are going through , remember Luton Town at home in 1983 ?
We get through the first ten minutes at Goodison unscathed and there is only one outcome and a win at Goodison will knock the wind out of the sails of the Goons , we are relentless at this stage of the season anyone doubting our mentality are fools.

I think the pressure is on, regardless.

And I think it only builds given they were in poll position going in to the last 10 matches but then drew three straight matches (barely avoiding defeat in all of them) and then got completely thrashed by us (the score line flattered them).

This will be like it was for Liverpool during the Gerrard slip season: believing they could finally do it, only to collapse and see us go on a ridiculous run to pip them.

Just ask the dipper players and fans how they feel about us doing this to them multiple times.

If you think you lost something already it’s easier to put performances in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.