The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The flapping is due to footy fatigue. We have seen city get to this stage of the season and lose games we should have won. So posters are feeling the same emotions. If Newcastle had won yesterday we would be champions in all but name. We all wanted a straightforward title win after coming from so far back.

Well it ain’t happening, few more games to suffer through. The team look better equipped for me this time around. The new formation, Haaland taking the pressure off the team by scoring. Far more stable at the back. Freak results can happen but not in all 4 remaining league games.

What’s the point grafting to get in this position to falter now? We already lost the league this season, we won’t give it away again.

Lets hope Brighton can take points off them ...Brighton should at least cause them problems.

I think our CL games against Madrid will cause us issues in the league...Pep will have to rotate at least a little and we have seen a drop off in levels when he has brought the subs on in the last few games.
Pep should be able to make 5 changes from the Madrid game & still be very strong.

Pep should be able to make 5 changes from the Madrid game & still be very strong.
Now that grealish, Dias, stones, rodri and Bernardo have had a rest they should be able to play three games in 8 days
The second leg is also at home so no real travelling after the Everton game
The chelsea game may be difficult though

Last edited:
If Arsenal win their remaining three games they have a small chance of winning the league. If they drop any points at all they have virtually no chance.

You have to believe City will see this out.

Re the “see where we stand” comment, I’m not sure that applies here, in sense that I can’t see any first leg outcome which varies the decisions we make about the need to go as strong as possible in the second leg (short of say a 4-0 defeat on Tuesday, which is extremely unlikely).
Or a 4-0 win …..

Everyone said that about the chavs and geordies , stop with this bollocks , we have the harder run in now
You also said negative stuff like this when they went on a dreadful run. So people can say what they like just as much as you can hold out arsenal as world beaters.

Brighton v Everton tonight, unsure what outcome is best?

Need Brighton still at it for Sunday.

Take our chances with the Goodison atmosphere I think.
Agree, if we get an early goal or two the goodison atmosphere will not be that intimidating, to us anyway. I don't want to see Everton go down but having watched their last couple of games it is looking grim for them. Brighton can still make European competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.