The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton win is best.

Want them going into the Arsenal game full of confidence.

They beat Arsenal and we agree to play our kids against them. Anymore United dropped points and top 4 is in Brighton's hands (their run-in is brutal though).

Everton are shit, Goodison or not, we should make it a non-event for the crowd.

There is also the fact Everton would need to go for an actual win against us if they lost tonight, which is easier for us than the usual bus we face!

Agree, if we get an early goal or two the goodison atmosphere will not be that intimidating, to us anyway. I don't want to see Everton go down but having watched their last couple of games it is looking grim for them. Brighton can still make European competition.
Win their games in hand and they’re above Liverpool.

Win their games in hand and they’re above Liverpool.

One of those games is against us...If they beat Arsenal we can afford to lose there. Unlikely to happen, though. We'll probably need at least a point from that game.

Arsenal have the wind back on their sails now that the title pressure is gone. The same thing happened with them last season.
It’s up to us to win our games and we will be champions again.
They’ve done enough for us already by dropping those silly points. Can’t be too greedy.

Brighton v Everton tonight, unsure what outcome is best?

Need Brighton still at it for Sunday.

Take our chances with the Goodison atmosphere I think.
We need Brighton to demolish them tonight imo.

Leave their heads completely done in, completely devoid of any confidence, fans deflated and put the whole club in a “we’re down” mindset.

I am confident we will win the three games we require.
On paper and given what we have seen from City since the charges gave the team added incentive I agree, however I have this nagging ‘law of averages’ feeling. I had it at the end of last season and luckily was totally wrong, but one day one of these tight finishes is going to go against us. Just hope it’s not yet.

One of those games is against us...If they beat Arsenal we can afford to lose there. Unlikely to happen, though. We'll probably need at least a point from that game.
If they beat Arsenal, I’d be happy to put the under 15’s out to say thank you. If we’d won our two before then we’d already be champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.