The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton v Everton tonight, unsure what outcome is best?

Need Brighton still at it for Sunday.

Take our chances with the Goodison atmosphere I think.
I’d say a good Brighton win mate
Get Evertons confidence down and make them need a win on Sunday
It’s not an evening or night match which may help us as well. And if we start well the crowd will get on their back
Not arsed about arsenal at this point, think we just have to win our games

Agree, if we get an early goal or two the goodison atmosphere will not be that intimidating, to us anyway. I don't want to see Everton go down but having watched their last couple of games it is looking grim for them. Brighton can still make European competition.
I’ve never really known us struggle at Everton apart from the odd result but it defo no Tottenham . Gary Neville Is clinging onto anything .,

Brighton win is best.

Want them going into the Arsenal game full of confidence.

They beat Arsenal and we agree to play our kids against them. Anymore United dropped points and top 4 is in Brighton's hands (their run-in is brutal though).

Everton are shit, Goodison or not, we should make it a non-event for the crowd.

What’s the point grafting to get in this position to falter now? We already lost the league this season, we won’t give it away again.

I hope so. Truth is we don't know what is going to happen. There's a small chance (1/10) that Arsenal will win it. People should accept it. Words on the net won't make it disappear.

Embrace uncertainty and enjoy this fantastic team.

I agree, it could get toxic Sunday mind, they lose today & Leicester and Forest win, and it leaves em 4pts from safety. If it comes to that I can see the fans mobilising in a self destructive way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.