The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also remember what rat boy said on the overlap when arsenal were eight points clear city will win the league with seven to eight points clear what ever you think about him he said it as a pundit through his experience as being there himself with the scum fair play he said pressure does it to you unless you've been there before

This season we have had 3 awful decisions in our big away games.

We have had 4 games where we have conceded from 1 shot on target and missed loads.

This season we have changed the way we play drastically to play with a striker.

I must admit I doubted it at times, but with Pep you have the best.
United, Liverpool and ?

Gary got this one. City had their own issues. The record with Dias and without is pretty revealing. Race would have been totally different with full health. Arsenal had that except for Jesus until they got run into ground.
Hate to say it rat boy is right

Also remember what rat boy said on the overlap when arsenal were eight points clear city will win the league with seven to eight points clear what ever you think about him he said it as a pundit through his experience as being there himself with the scum fair play he said pressure does it to you unless you've been there before
He constantly overestimates United, but is an otherwise pretty decent reader of the game from a pundit perspective. He gives City more credit than most as well.

The answer to the conundrum is that the idiots (mostly blokes not kids) who think that it’s the best thing ever to bring shame on our club and introduce a risk of points deductions by running around on the pitch like a bunch of bubble blowing telly tubbies, going oooooooh look at me in the manner of total dickheads, should just grow the fuck up and not give the FA any possible excuse to dock points or impose fines etc.
Surely there won’t be pitch invasions Sunday!

That could work out better. The organised presentations when we know we’ve won it are just interminably dull, what seems like thousands and thousands of people with no relevance to the first team are paraded in front of us until after about an hour we finally get to salute the only people we really wanna salute

If we do beat Chelsea to clinch it a spontaneous lap of honour from the squad and the coaches to celebrate without all the corporate cheese that usually goes with it would be so much more enjoyable
I have at least four hours to drive after the match but although it may not be the most exciting , the whole club are involved in winning and I don't mind paying tribute to them . They've earned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.