The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a gooner at work who has been confident all season. I said we’d hunt them down and he said no you won’t. Even 4 days ago I said told you so and fair play he stuck to his guns. Maybe not now eh
Did you get him to commit to a bet?

Thanks for that and much appreciated.

Congratulations, Mancs, on another title. I was at the Emirates today and Brighton did a number on us but frankly, I thought they were the better side. We looked jaded and kind of proved my point in countless posts on here from early in the season when I knew we didn’t have the strength of depth to cover injuries to key players. Anyway, no excuses, you have the strongest squad in the league so no surprise. I hope you win the treble by the way and if not, at least squash Man U at Wembley.

Enjoy your summer and for me it’s cricket time now. Hoping Kent can surprise me and do something (unlikely) and more importantly, we win the Ashes!

See you in August.
Can't believe how lethargic Arsenal were considering they had a full weeks rest.

I genuinely believe our result vs Everton earlier mentally did it for them. I think a lot of them knew it was over and gave up. They'll never admit it in public but when your mentally gone it's really difficult to pick yourself up physically and it showed. Brighton could sense that and took full advantage.

BTW what's up with Ben White? It looks like he's dipped himself in Ronseal during his days off

Surely there won’t be pitch invasions Sunday!
Depends if the telly tubbies feel the need to run around squealing like demented toddlers or not. Nobody with any respect for the club will do it.

Everyone knows that the last thing the club needs is to be rubbished in the media for failing to control it’s supporters, to have a run in with the PL, to suffer a fine or even a points deduction.
And there’s no need for it anyhow, it’s childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.