The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can never tell if some posters are serious. We are 1/250 and Arsenal are 80/1. Remortgage the house and get it on Arsenal.

I don't think I've said Arsenal will win it but football is a funny old game and as an old long suffering Blue I never relax or take anything for granted until it's definitely over. Even then I'll want a second opinion lol.

I don't think I've said Arsenal will win it but football is a funny old game and as an old long suffering Blue I never relax or take anything for granted until it's definitely over. Even then I'll want a second opinion lol.

I sort of do identify because even today, when I watch 93:20 on Youtube — as I have done dozens and dozens of times — I still get shivers down my spine thinking Sergio's going to put it wide.
Almost as though I know that somewhere there's a parallel universe where he does.

Typical city will never leave me ( although the context has changed in recent years ) but if we were chasing a team who only needed 2 pts from 9 to win the league i'd be saying it's over !
I’m usually Mr Blue Sky to be fair!
Funnily enough I always thought we’d catch the rags in 2012 and I always thought we’d stay ahead of Liverpool these last few years. When we were well behind Arsenal, I thought we would very likely ‘go on a run’ and could therefore still catch them. I think a lot of that was born out of the world expecting us to trip up somewhere. Now everyone thinks it’s done I’m just a bit cautious.
All that notwithstanding, the way this team delivers week after week, means we should all be celebrating on Sunday once again!

As long as you don’t do anything silly and build for a campaign next year including CL, you’ll keep progressing. My only criticism of Arteta is he’s too emotional.
I think that’s a valid point about Arteta.

For a while it was in the back of my mind that he was being groomed to eventually replace Pep. However having had the chance to observe him during the run home, his nervous energy has not been helpful to their team. He comes across as lacking the resilience to cope with the ebbs and flows of top flight football, and Arsenal’s form has reflected that brittleness.

On that basis I wouldn’t want him as a City manager down the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.