The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure at the match if result is going our way then there will be plenty warning over the tannoy.

Let's say on the Final whistle someone slides on and injures Kev's ankle, someone else passes a stomach bug or covid to Erling and they both miss the remaining fixtures. Would you still be so lenient?

We've had our moments on the last game of the season to win the league and celebrate like maniacs but this is not the time for it, still plenty business to be done!

Pep and the players wouldn't want it on this occasion!
You are spot on but the morons whose highlight of their season is running on to try and grab hold of one of the players will shout you down.

When BBC Sport does what it does best.

Well worth a read and to see the 93:20 moment again.

FAEE86F6-1B40-4CE7-8111-E7218B0CDECE.jpeg

PS. I still can’t watch that Sergio PL title winning goal without crying at the end. :-)

Even a draw is enough, with the GD.

we just have to match or better Arsenal's result this weekend.

We don't actually. They could draw, we could lose. You said it yourself. We're not going to lose a twenty-goal advantage in three games. That's another advantage of the weekend results: it swung the GD another six goals in our direction.

Nah. It's done.

When BBC Sport does what it does best.

Well worth a read and to see the 93:20 moment again.

View attachment 79227

PS. I still can’t watch that Sergio PL title winning goal without crying at the end. :-)
Didn't realise the Rags had blown it so many times. Bottle merchants.

They had something prepared at Everton on the weekend in case of possible pitch invasions where stewards are lined up ready to take the players off the pitch if an invasion does happen think it would be similar at our ground.
City will surely by now have figured out that its cheaper to take on extra stewards than to pay yet another fine. Not to mention the possibility of a points deduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.