The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be half hour late for the Chelsea game as my lad has a cup final on Sunday - can you still get in if you’re that late ? No idea why it’s 4pm and not 430pm like the late Sunday game usually is

I might be half hour late for the Chelsea game as my lad has a cup final on Sunday - can you still get in if you’re that late ? No idea why it’s 4pm and not 430pm like the late Sunday game usually is
Maybe because Sty’s early game - West Ham vs. dirty Leeds is a 1:30 kick-off?

Probably to get those cockneees home for supper

I’ve gone from absolute certainty levels of confidence yesterday to praying we wrap it up this weekend and not having to go to Brentford/Brighton needing a win.

Mind you, Arsenal would have to win all their games too which I can’t see happening. Come on Forest!
Stop fretting we will beat Chelsea on Sunday then we’re champions, all this bullshit of only needing 2 points is the negative angle.

It will if they decide to make an example and give us a points deduction
Which the rags won't ever have.

That investigation into us.... That would never happen to that lot, although they once had what Sky Sports called the most expensively constructed premier league team ever...... only to win fuck all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.