The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The PL can fuck off and add a pitch invasion charge to the other 100+ charges against us.

The PL won’t stop until they’ve destroyed City and done what the red shirt clubs have asked them to do.

Arsenal had a decent poster on here for a while with the delightful username of Gladstonian Liberal. He was ok, then got into a rather sterile spat (sterile on both sides, I should say) that went on and on and on about Alexis Sanchez. At that point I think he decided we were a lot of bigoted arseholes, and he gracefully withdrew.
Since Gladstone has always been one of my personal heroes, I had a bit of a soft spot for that poster. Most of his contributions were thought out and generally sound.
They also had a rather comical poster called, if I remember rightly, Gooner2. He was very, very chirpy in the 13-14 season until they came to the Etihad and we beat them 6-3 in December. Then disappeared like a shot. Funny, that.
As “foreign” posters go @Crouchinho's a good poster (and shouldn't take it to heart when I express my bile about his club, but I don't think he notices, which is just as well).
Can't remember us ever having a United poster on here (other than in disguise). There are one or two City fans who post on Redcafé. They get pelters, but give back as good as they get.
In the days when I still sullied my eyesight by looking on RAWK (several years back, until I decided that listening to a baying pack foaming at the mouth is depressing and life is short) it used to strike me that they never had guest posters from other clubs popping in.
I don't think I ever seen you post on the Spurs thread mate lol. I don't bother with the thread at all it always got toxic, I miss the days of good football talk there.

Good to see Arsenal choke btw, but all in all they've had a decent season so they won't be too down beat. The best club won overall

P57 W47 D4 L6 (Win% = 82%, Pts 145/171)

Just to demonstrate how nuts that is... If you look at the consecutive periods of our 100pt season and the first half of the following season (where we finished on 98 pts) our record was:

P57 W46 D6 L5 (Win% = 81%, Pts 144/171)

This is a team that, in the most high-pressure part of the season, consistently performs at the level of a team knocking out 100pts annually.

How can others even compete?

I'm disappointed in you on this occasion. Several times you've had me thumbing the dictionary looking up big posh words you've written that I'd never heard of and i must say I've been impressed. It's education i never got at school so thanks, mate. However, i think you meant mettle, not metal. Scousers have heavy metal, we have solid mettle.

Scousers steal the metal.

Some of the best scenes from football are when people are on the pitch after their team have won the league and yet youve got some fannys on here having panic attacks at the very thought.
Yep agreed. City do the best pitch invasions in the whole of football and long may they continue. I just hope nobody lightly brushes past the opposition goalie this time.

It’s certainly a helluva lot more fun than the official corporate cheese fest which clunks boringly into gear post game - generic “celebration” songs at mental volume levels followed by 45 minutes watching PL flunkeys construct the stage followed by 8,000 club employees and sub contractors getting presented to a bemused crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.