The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll win the league with 88 pts. Arsenal and United will cry.

We're at 39 points with 60 points to play for this season.

Possible but with the injuries and form of our players.. it's asking a lot.

I'll settle for 10 clean sheets in a row before title charge so we're atleast at 69 points and closer to top 4.

I think high 88+ wins this league, arsenal have been close to perfection but were still within a reachable distance to them with 2 games to play against them in league, united have played their best and are still behind us. Weve not been great and are still second we just need to up our levels and improve and we win this. i think its more about our own performances.

ironically as bad as weve been by the time arsenal play united if results go out way as in we beat spurs and wolves wed and they lose to spurs wed be above them.

The more points we drop. The lower the needed points total to win the title seems to become. Funny that? Give it a few weeks and people here will be saying that high 70s will win the league.

It won't be in the 90s that's a given.

And it won't be Liverpool that's definitely a given.

I reckon low 80s will win it, Arsenal will lose a few more and i think the top four as it is will end up close in points and it'll go down to the wire.

I think we're in for a really interesting 2nd half of the season.

We're at 39 points with 60 points to play for this season.

Possible but with the injuries and form of our players.. it's asking a lot.

I'll settle for 10 clean sheets in a row before title charge so we're atleast at 69 points and closer to top 4.
I’d settle for two clean sheets in a row at the minute, something we haven’t achieved since the first 2 games of the season in the Prem.

Bookies basically have it as pick 'em currently for the league. We're just slight favorites. Arsenal will likely be favorites if they win or draw tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.