The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many points to win the league ? Probably about 30 more than the dippers will get. We win tomorrow and that’s the rags out of the picture too. And for me that makes for a nice relaxing season without the fear of either of those awful set of cunts winning it

City 75% chance of winning PL already with a predicted 17 point gap to second place.

Looking at predicted 2nd and 3rd place we should want a draw between Arsenal and Liverpool.

At the moment 74 points wins the league which isn’t even on our poll!

City only undefeated team in England.

Domination.

Happy days.

At most we'll lose four games, maybe away to Arsenal, possibly to the Dippers or bogey-team Spurs, and perhaps a couple of other clubs who played well on one of our lesser days. Having said that, a season undefeated on this form would not be out of the question.

Five or six draws, because we can't be this good all the time, and we will pick up one or two injuries/suspensions.

Call it 22 points dropped at an absolute maximum, more likely is 15-16.

Puts us on about 92-96 points and I don't see another club even getting mid 80s.

Our PL fixtures before the World Cup:

Liverpool (A)
Brighton (H)
Leicester (A)
Fulham (H)
Brentford (H)

We're capable of getting 15 points but 13 points would still be a good return.

I have decided as an Arsenal fan (on behalf of the rest of the league) that you guys are playing too well and its not fair, so kindly stop destroying everyone 4-0 please.

Many thanks in advance.

- The EPL.

I have decided as an Arsenal fan (on behalf of the rest of the league) that you guys are playing too well and its not fair, so kindly stop destroying everyone 4-0 please.

Many thanks in advance.

- The EPL.

We didn’t play that well today and thought Southampton were great! We on to get aground 95 points Arsenal will piss top four just because positives attacking football will pay off..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.