The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we will win the title,our form,history,it’s almost in our DNA to see it through,but could you imagine if we draw next 2,then win last 2,putting the Tarquins through so much hope again,and some of us would be extremely nervous also..

Reading some if the posts on here, I have to check if I'm still on Bluemoon.

I've never seen so much paranoid, defeatist nonsense in my life. Have some of you lot forgotten who you support?

This is MANCHESTER CITY we're discussing.

City fans... Been there, seen it, done it, doing it again. We've got so many t-shirts we're going to have to move to bigger houses to fit them all in.

If you're doubting Pep's squad at this point, you need put your scarf in the dustbin and find another team in another sport to support.

UP THE FUCKING BLUES!
It's not Peps squad they're doubting mate, it's their own mentality that they're questioning.

I thought we'd be in a better position after yesterdays match, fair play to Arsenal that was a fantastic result.

However, if you'd said to me after 25 mins at Anfield when Arsenal were 2-0 up, and 5 pts clear, that within 4 weeks there will be a 9 point swing and we'd be 4 clear with 4 to play, (prior to yesterday's game) I think we'd have all taken that.

Can we take 8points from Everton, Chelsea, Brighton and Brentford? Of course we can.

Calm heads needed. Madrid now and think about Everton Wednesday onwards. One at a time.

Funny how Brighton away is really tough when most likely they’ll have nothing to play for. But it’s a stroll in the park for arsenal to play them at home when they still have a lot to play for
By the time Brighton play us there is good chance they would be knackered as well..They play on

8th
14th
18th
21st
24th (us)
28th

That is not a easy schedule for even us let alone a team with a thin squad.

Not to mention Chelsea and Brentford have nothing to play for anymore. Brentford are too far from the 7th currently and it is extremely unlikely they would need a result on the final day.

We could have the luxury of a pep brain fart thrown in and we will still win the title comfortably. 8 points from 12 that is all we need .

I am very far from a flapper but have to say I am worried about the outcome this year, yes its in our hands and I do trust pep and the players but I just have that nagging doubt, I so hope it's all bollocks in my head feel free to take the massive piss out of me.

By the time Brighton play us there is good chance they would be knackered as well..They play on

8th
14th
18th
21st
24th (us)
28th

That is not an easy schedule for even us let alone a team with a thin squad.
Indeed they have a lot of big games in a short period of time . By the time they play us it could be over for them and possibly deflated. We will see . Everton away is our key game , win that first !

This thread will be 1000 pages by tonight, what else we going to do when it’s pi$$ing it down on a Bank Holiday Monday.
50% on the phone to Samaritans now it’s squeaky bum time and 50% sat in smoking jacket and cravat sipping champagne whilst celebrating our third title and bemused by the glass half empty brigade. Love bluemoon me. CTID
Is it only me on the office today despite the holiday :( ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.