The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everton are playing well but being unlucky. They will be fine
Any of those bottom 6 or 7 could go down.
Everton experience should have already seen them well clear of the bottom already but it hasn't.
Saw them playing 3 times on tv this season and they looked no better than the promoted teams. The match against Luton was an eye opener to me, they were outfought by a team who are supposedly one of the worst teams to have played in the Premier league.
They look no better than Wolves or Bournemouth.
Pickford played well in the games I watched.

Any of those bottom 6 or 7 could go down.
Everton experience should have already seen them well clear of the bottom already but it hasn't.
Saw them playing 3 times on tv this season and they looked no better than the promoted teams. The match against Luton was an eye opener to me, they were outfought by a team who are supposedly one of the worst teams to have played in the Premier league.
They look no better than Wolves or Bournemouth.
Pickford played well in the games I watched.

Their performances put them 10th so they should be ok in the long run. We will see!

We on target for around 94 points at the moment but we have harder games to play home and away!

Think 89 wins it this season

Arsenal drop 3, Villa drop 3 at Forest, and Liverpool drop 2 to Luton...LUTON...Please everyone keep telling us how we're no longer the team to beat...if someone's simply using the reverse jinx, then fine. But otherwise, GMAFB...

3 points ahead of the two teams who, in my opinion, will be our main title rivals.

It's not a big gap but considering we're usually slow starters and quite often have to play catch up for most of the season, it must be disheartening for the other teams that we haven't even given them a head start this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.