The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was sort of meaning in the other direction, mate.

your game-by-game pragmatism is sensible and no doubt comes with age/experience but imagine if we win all those 4!

there's no harm in dreaming big dreams.
No harm in dreaming or thinking big.

And, yes, I’m one of the older supporters but one game at a time is something of a club mantra.

Massive few weeks ahead!! I know Chelsea won tonight and i might live to regret this but not sure they’ll beat us if we turn up. Spuds have also been decimated tonight with suspensions and injuries. Watched Liverpool yesterday and they were average at best. 7 points out of 9 and it will be very difficult for the rest,

I watched us against arsenal a few weeks ago, and We were average at best. In that game.

I love jow quickly people forget the concept of 38 games. One draw against luton, and we can rule liverpool who are only 3 points behind us out. A suspension to a spurs player and they are out too.

We are in a great position, great shape, good form, and have real quality. Still have it all to do though, I find it belittles the work the club put in, sometimes.

I watched us against arsenal a few weeks ago, and We were average at best. In that game.

I love jow quickly people forget the concept of 38 games. One draw against luton, and we can rule liverpool who are only 3 points behind us out. A suspension to a spurs player and they are out too.

We are in a great position, great shape, good form, and have real quality. Still have it all to do though, I find it belittles the work the club put in, sometimes.
But we're the best. And that's not arrogance. It's just the truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.