The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Top of the league and going off current seasons, we only truly kick in to top gear around Christmas

Bit of a worry for the rest of the league me thinks

Top of the league and going off current seasons, we only truly kick in to top gear around Christmas

Bit of a worry for the rest of the league me thinks
Massive few weeks ahead!! I know Chelsea won tonight and i might live to regret this but not sure they’ll beat us if we turn up. Spuds have also been decimated tonight with suspensions and injuries. Watched Liverpool yesterday and they were average at best. 7 points out of 9 and it will be very difficult for the rest,

I still don't know who our biggest challenger is. Liverpool's defence isn't convincing and Nunez is back to his old form. Arsenal struggle to create anything. The new manager bounce at Spurs will wear off soon. An injury to Rodri is more of a threat than any of these teams.
That's just it
We don't have a proper consistent challenger.we will win this league with 4 games still to play. 4 in a row is written in the stars. CTID

We can equal the record of 24 consecutive home wins set by Sunderland if we beat the Young Boys are the Coach Wreckers at home. But you just know the Coach Wreckers will stop that happening. Trust us to play the Coach Wreckers for that record equalling game.
We have a very good home record against the dippers BRING IT ON.

Okay I'm an American who is new to football/soccer, and obviously a new Man City fan. Couple of questions since being introduced to the sport. Where can I read up on the history of the team/players?
No worries. I’m happy to help. City were founded in 2008 by the Arabs.

We used oil money to buy tons of money grabbing mercenaries like Micah Richards and Vincent Kompany.

Pretty much all the posters on this forum were Chelsea fans before then.
What opposing teams should I hate?

Stockport County

What opposing players should I hate?
Miguel Delaney.
What the heck are all these different leagues all being played at one time?
There are four leagues that make up the English football league. The Premier League is the pick of the bunch, then the championship. Then league 1 and league 2.

City spent decades in the third tier (League 1) and will be relegated to the fourth tier (league 2) when the premier league find us guilty of 115 financial charges for being owned by Arabs.

…fun fact, 115 is also the number of fans that travelled to York away in our greatest ever following away from the Etihad Stadium.

Which league is more important and why?

The Carabao Cup, hands down. Sadly we haven’t won it for a few years so next season we’ll all be desperate to get our hands on ‘Old Three Ears’ (as we affectionately call it) again.
Why does Man City have like 3 different uniforms/kits that are all different colors?

The three kits represent the three stars we had on our old badge.
I apologize if these are dumb questions or posted in the wrong thread just don't want to be a dummy.

Don’t worry mate. You’re not a dummy. Unless you think it’s a muffin, then you’re a proper dummy.

No worries. I’m happy to help. City were founded in 2008 by the Arabs.

We used oil money to buy tons of money grabbing mercenaries like Micah Richards and Vincent Kompany.

Pretty much all the posters on this forum were Chelsea fans before then.

Stockport County

Miguel Delaney.

There are four leagues that make up the English football league. The Premier League is the pick of the bunch, then the championship. Then league 1 and league 2.

City spent decades in the third tier (League 1) and will be relegated to the fourth tier (league 2) when the premier league find us guilty of 115 financial charges for being owned by Arabs.

…fun fact, 115 is also the number of fans that travelled to York away in our greatest ever following away from the Etihad Stadium.

The Carabao Cup, hands down. Sadly we haven’t won it for a few years so next season we’ll all be desperate to get our hands on ‘Old Three Ears’ (as we affectionately call it) again.

The three kits represent the three stars we had on our old badge.

Don’t worry mate. You’re not a dummy. Unless you think it’s a muffin, then you’re a proper dummy.
and then you went and ruined everything with your final paragraph

512899132-d55489900e039d60b7a10584e4efcd44b175e7a0f6e7f5954a92a5656cea0916-d_640

No Romero for 3 games (including City in 2 weeks time)

No van de ven until Christmas at least.

Maddison injured.

I think that’s Spurs out of the race.
I think Maddison will be OK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.