The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay I'm an American who is new to football/soccer, and obviously a new Man City fan. Couple of questions since being introduced to the sport. Where can I read up on the history of the team/players? What opposing teams should I hate? What opposing players should I hate? What the heck are all these different leagues all being played at one time? Which league is more important and why? Why does Man City have like 3 different uniforms/kits that are all different colors? I apologize if these are dumb questions or posted in the wrong thread just don't want to be a dummy.
First of all it's football, only Yanks refer to it as soccer.
Secondly, colour is spelt with a u in it .
Here endeth the lesson.

It’s a potentially tricky spell but unless we do something like losing four in a row, it probably won’t decide our season. As we have seen last season, it’s about the 38 games.
i was sort of meaning in the other direction, mate.

your game-by-game pragmatism is sensible and no doubt comes with age/experience but imagine if we win all those 4!

there's no harm in dreaming big dreams.

Spuds are going to go into freefall , their squad is paper thin and cannot survive a couple of suspensions or injuries , and we need to put the Dippers in their place in a couple of weeks and nip their optimism in the bud . The Goons will buckle under the pressure again , Pep is calm and collected and will be enjoying watching Arteta falling apart on the touchline and in after match interviews , their players and fans just havent got the bottle to win a league title, maybe a good cup team and that is all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.