The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've said it for a bit but It just feels like it's Arsenal's year. In the past, I've felt confident we win the league because of how solid we are defensively. Arsenal reminds me of us in that sense this season.

I've said it for a bit but It just feels like it's Arsenal's year. In the past, I've felt confident we win the league because of how solid we are defensively. Arsenal reminds me of us in that sense this season.
I’m sure you said the same at this time last season in fact even later when we lost at Tottenham and they were winning games late. They are too emotional and it starts at the manager I worry about Liverpool not arsenal ever

Liverpool are the biggest threat i think, they've shown they can take it to the wire against us when fighting for the title.

There is 3 legitimate teams going for the title we drew to one and lost to the other we need to reverse those results at least!

I’m sure you said the same at this time last season in fact even later when we lost at Tottenham and they were winning games late. They are too emotional and it starts at the manager I worry about Liverpool not arsenal ever

Whilst I agree to an extent , I can't help but feel when those charges got released, something ignited the players that day. It was like day and night the football team we saw before and after that.

This season just feels like Arsenal and Liverpool have something to prove, a do or die moment for them. We look weaker, have lost significant leadership in Gundogan, and all of a sudden look super reliant on De Bruyne in the tighter games.

Nobody knows how De Bruyne is going to be when he comes back as well..It could take him 2 or 3 months to get going and by then it's too late.

I think we will lose the league this year but we will make the CL final.

There is 3 legitimate teams going for the title we drew to one and lost to the other we need to reverse those results at least!
We need to start getting out of first gear for a whole 90 minutes pronto. If we do another 12 match winning streak incoming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.