The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whilst I agree to an extent , I can't help but feel when those charges got released, something ignited the players that day. It was like day and night the football team we saw before and after that.

This season just feels like Arsenal and Liverpool have something to prove, a do or die moment for them. We look weaker, have lost significant leadership in Gundogan, and all of a sudden look super reliant on De Bruyne in the tighter games.

Nobody knows how De Bruyne is going to be when he comes back as well..It could take him 2 or 3 months to get going and by then it's too late.

I think we will lose the league this year but we will make the CL final.

Going to be tight but way too early to judge with 25 games left! We will be there or there abouts at end of the season then we'll see who has the balls to win it and on the evidence of the last few years it be us..

Not good enough at the moment. 1 win against teams we've played in the top 6. That team being a not very match sharp Newcastle. Sloppy and mentally blunt at the moment. If we don't win the Spurs game at home I'd feel very nervous about us winning the title again. We'd have to go to Anfield, Spuds and St James and come away with 7 points min. Can't see us doing that. Set of absolute melts at the moment our lot. Sort it the fuck out City!

Not good enough at the moment. 1 win against teams we've played in the top 6. That team being a not very match sharp Newcastle. Sloppy and mentally blunt at the moment. If we don't win the Spurs game at home I'd feel very nervous about us winning the title again. We'd have to go to Anfield, Spuds and St James and come away with 7 points min. Can't see us doing that. Set of absolute melts at the moment our lot. Sort it the fuck out City!
Sort yourself out first.

Well I'd think the same if we were 8 points behind and 3 games left

Some of our posters need to grow a fucking spine instead of acting like jellyfish given what this group of players and Pep have given us and shown their metal the last few years.

Fair. I've been a bit of melt today. Probably should get a grip. Just fucking hate losing.

Some of our posters need to grow a fucking spine instead of acting like jellyfish given what this group of players and Pep have given us and shown their metal the last few years.
It's embarrassing and entitled. Pathetic, in fact. We're one point off the top having had a midfield injury epidemic all season, key departures and new arrivals bedding in, and come off the back of a mentally and physically exhausting treble. This team hasn't even got going yet, plus we have two world class players still to return from injury.

Have some bloody faith and respect for this manager and team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.