The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've not hit top form at all this season but we're in a good position in spite of that. The main thing is I've not seen any of our rivals make a statement that they are the team to beat. We can, & usually do, get much better but can they?

We've not hit top form at all this season but we're in a good position in spite of that. The main thing is I've not seen any of our rivals make a statement that they are the team to beat. We can, & usually do, get much better but can they?

We can easily improve and win 90 pts if we avoid injuries and concentrate on the PL like Liverpool and Arsenal. But it's nearly impossible to avoid injuries after 3 great seasons in a row, especially last season, and we can't concentrate only on the PL. I suspect the players prefer another CL trophy. The final is at Wembley...

All this will make the PL title more difficult but we are still the team to beat.

We're in a decent position despite a mostly off start. We've had long injuries to key players and that is going to have an impact regardless of who else you have, but I still think the midfield and wingers need to add some goals. Kovacic, Nunes and grealish all on 0. with no-one bar erling on 5 in the prem. That's got to change. However, I dont think any other side is looking brilliant either so.

Aren't we 2 pts better off after 13 games compared to last season? Given that we are fighting for a 4th title in a row, we are doing brilliantly. The most difficult thing is consistency over many seasons. Has Klopp won back to back trophies with Liverpool so far?

I'm hoping for a draw between spurs and villa today.
It will take a bit of pressure off if a few clubs around us start dropping points, when playing each other.
I fancy us in a 2 horse race.

We have been ahead 4 times in the last 2 games but were unable to hold out for wins.
I wouldn't mind seeing us shore up the defence in the last 10 minutes in the tight games.

I'm hoping for a draw between spurs and villa today.
It will take a bit of pressure off if a few clubs around us start dropping points, when playing each other.
I fancy us in a 2 horse race.

We have been ahead 4 times in the last 2 games but were unable to hold out for wins.
I wouldn't mind seeing us shore up the defence in the last 10 minutes in the tight games.

Spurs aren't a threat. They may have been our bogus team in previous seasons, but we are likely to beat them comfortably next weekend and maybe even at their ground.

I don't wanna give ourselves false praise but losing points in the last 10 minutes at Arsenal, Chelsea and at home vs Liverpool is disturbing. Need to tighten up the defense.

Last year we got 9 points out of those games.. this year we got only 2.
Agreed and mentality disappointing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.