The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think this result today is the one thats done it for us I think.
Reality is we had a shit show of a summer transfer market, bought shite and lost a legend in Gundogan and a guy who knows how to score in Mahrez.
We are weaker this season while Liverpool and Arsenal got it spot on with their midfield recruitment, still baffled by our bid and walk away from Rice, hell was that all about?

Squad lacks quality in depth this season to compete for the title and too many players not at their level this season, adding to baffling tactics and a severe lack of finishing. Will take a good CL run and top 4 at this point but our defence is a huge worry esp against the better teams in the CL.
Same defence as last season and added Gvardiol yet it’s shocking this season

No point having 75% of the ball every game if your team only scores 2 from 20 odd attempts and your defence lets in a goal with every shot against you. We are a miles better team than the Dippers who will never have 75% ofthe ball, but they have plenty of players who score and actually utilise set pieces

No team has ever won 4 in a row. 125+ years of history to go against. Still a chance, but its getting smaller with every fucking brain fart we have!

Fuck me, get me a referral to your doctor mate because I’ll have a script of whatever you’re on.
I mean with the state of your posting you might need something a little stronger…..

There will be another 20+ game run if racking up points after Xmas and Liverpool and Arsenal will drop plenty of points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.