The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It all comes down to whether Rodri is injured or not. If it is a knee problem he will be out for months, if not the season, and we can kiss goodbye to this season. He is that important to us. SIMPLE AS!!

There were quite a few on here throwing in the towel two or three weeks ago. I said back then, that I hadn't given up on it. And I see no reason to change that view.

When we lost to Arsenal in 2012, in my heart of hearts I had given up. There were six matches still to be played. I dragged myself along to the ground morosely, out of a sense of duty to the team that had given me such a wonderful season. We beat West Brom, the rags lost to Wigan that evening. And the flame that was flickering in the wind, on the point of going out, roared up again.
Eighteen matches have been played (seventeen by us). Thirty eight have to be played. Sixty points are in the balance. Sixty.
Anybody giving up at this point or for a long time to come probably needs therapy. Although they'll probably come on here, because it's a cheap form of therapy.

When we lost to Arsenal in 2012, in my heart of hearts I had given up. There were six matches still to be played. I dragged myself along to the ground morosely, out of a sense of duty to the team that had given me such a wonderful season. We beat West Brom, the rags lost to Wigan that evening. And the flame that was flickering in the wind, on the point of going out, roared up again.
Eighteen matches have been played (seventeen by us). Thirty eight have to be played. Sixty points are in the balance. Sixty.
Anybody giving up at this point or for a long time to come probably needs therapy. Although they'll probably come on here, because it's a cheap form of therapy.
I was at that West Brom game. Never felt as "meh" about a City win (4-0,IIRC), even after word got through about Moloney's winner for Wigan. But it does show you; keep the faith. Does that make me a happy clapper? Possibly. So be it.

The best team we have played are Villa and they had to scrap for a draw the other night against the bottom of the league , every club has been inconsistent ,us included. But there is only one club capable of taking this title race by the scruff of the neck , we can keep our big players fit we will win a 4th title on the trot and hopefuly defend ounr Champs league at Wembley.
The Dippers and Goons can fight over the scraps from our plate the FA Cup and Carabao Cup , f*cking peasants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.