The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cannot see us winning this title and I have thiught it all season as the hunger doesn’t seem the same and we cannot defend anything especially Kyle Walker who is racking up points costing. Us . He will play most games this season and will carry on costing us points . Nunes isn’t good enough and shouldn’t have even pulled the trigger on the deal either . Need a big summer transfer window .

Bookies have had a night to take it all in and have raked over the coming fixtures and come to the conclusion that City are still favourite at Evens, Liverpool are 2/1 and Arsenal 4/1.
Bookies get it wrong a few times but I tend to think this time they are spot on
Haven't bet for a few years but even I felt tempted by the even money, I think once the games come thick and fast all sides will have upsets but I think city will come through.

Bookies have had a night to take it all in and have raked over the coming fixtures and come to the conclusion that City are still favourite at Evens, Liverpool are 2/1 and Arsenal 4/1.
Bookies get it wrong a few times but I tend to think this time they are spot on
Haven't bet for a few years but even I felt tempted by the even money, I think once the games come thick and fast all sides will have upsets but I think city will come through.

Bookies get it wrong indeed, but it's a game of probabilities, and they are far better at it than us fans.

Cannot see us winning this title and I have thiught it all season as the hunger doesn’t seem the same and we cannot defend anything especially Kyle Walker who is racking up points costing. Us . He will play most games this season and will carry on costing us points . Nunes isn’t good enough and shouldn’t have even pulled the trigger on the deal either . Need a big summer transfer window .

Rubbish the Hunger is there you can see it in that game yesterday we dominated had umpteen chances! If there was no hunger we would of lost that game 1-3

Haha, sounds like something crackhead Merson would say. What evidence do you base that on?
Everytime we write the team off they do something exceptional.

Sometimes I wish us fans has the same mindset as the team that Pep has instilled. A calm, collective and humble winning mentality.

Thought I’d look in, and yes we drop 2 points all the flappers and fanny wipes posting the same posts they post every season. Most likely with the usual end result. We’ll be second 1 point behind Liverpool this time next week.

Bloody hell. We drop two points to a team that has spent over 600mil in 12 months and we’re out of the title race with no hunger???? What a bunch we have on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.