The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What I’d like us to do is to meet their medicine fuelled first 20 mins storm with some subtle shithousery. Let’s roll around on the turf every time we get fouled, get the physio on, get in the ref’s ear, waste time with free kicks and throw ins etc

In short just frustrate them and take the heat out of the game.

We are not afraid to play an open game, as we have the tools to punish them.

In the past, we didn't have an option like Haaland. He didn't score there last season, but I'd back him to do better this time around. If they want to bring the game to us like Luton, they are welcome.

I doubt they will choose such an approach. They'll try to win like last season, defending mostly in their own half and relying on counters. I think we'll do better than last season, though.

Sickening though it was to see them snatch a late winner I was kind of hoping for Forest to lose to the rags as the dippers won’t enjoy a big QF against them. It’s not the kind of game they can rotate for, it’ll be 100mph, emotionally draining etc etc.
That was my thought too. Does it come after a Uefa game on the Thurs? ( I am not well versed in their fixture schedule)

Michael Olivar the ref vs dippers.

I think its 100% they get a pen. one of those ones that arent overturned if he gives it, or not overturned if he doesnt. and he will give it.
Oh Ffs. IMO can the PL make the manipulation and corruption even more blindingly obvious than they have done already to date this season....??

Arsenal are dangerous. I think they’re flourishing because the spotlight isn’t on them. Last year it was the pressure of being front runners that killed them, and now they’ve managed to avoid it.

I think beating Arsenal in a few weeks might be more important than winning at Anfield. We have to puncture their confidence and open a bit of a gap to put the pressure back on them.

Arsenal are dangerous. I think they’re flourishing in the fact the pressure and spotlight isn’t on them. Last year it was the pressure of being front runners that killed them, and now they’ve managed to avoid it.

I think beating Arsenal in a few weeks might be more important than winning at Anfield. We have to puncture their confidence and open a bit of a gap to put the pressure back on them.
Beat em both. We have to...

"Trent, there were hundreds of thousands of pounds in your bank account again this week - where's all this money coming from? You're not mixed up in anything illegal are you? I know Liverpool don't have that kind of money."

"Don't worry. I think the fans had another whip round, as they heard Mr Klopp say he hadn't got any money."
Last time the Liverpool fans had a whip round a 15 year old City girl was left with life changing injuries! Scum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.