The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When you think of the luck they've had in games.
Newcastle - a man sent off early on and were trailing and Newcastle still managed to fuck it up.
Wolves away - Wolves missed chance after chance first half and Liverpool came back in second half
Fulham at home - 2 late goals to win it
Palace away - Palace were 1 up I think? Game changed on a very harsh sending off
Forest - 99th minute winner after Forest had 2 chances to hoof the ball out of play and the ref made a fuck up a minute beforehand.

I'm sure there are others i'm forgetting
Dias goal chalked off for imaginary foul on Allison. How could you forget that?!

Don't be unkind. It was heart warming to see their kids defeat Chelsea (OK so Chelsea had a younger average age than Liverpool but let's not let the facts get in the way of a good story). Then tears of joy rolled down my cheeks as youth product Van Dijk (who cost absolutely nothing) powered in the winning header.

Then at the weekend they won in the last minute with free transfer Darwin Nunes scoring the goal. They are just like Luton with their budget, God bless Liverpool.
Keep this up mate and we'll be adopting you as an honorary blue ...

Don't be unkind. It was heart warming to see their kids defeat Chelsea (OK so Chelsea had a younger average age than Liverpool but let's not let the facts get in the way of a good story). Then tears of joy rolled down my cheeks as youth product Van Dijk (who cost absolutely nothing) powered in the winning header.

Then at the weekend they won in the last minute with free transfer Darwin Nunes scoring the goal. They are just like Luton with their budget, God bless Liverpool.
Don't forget the FA Cup Magic of Kloppz Kidz...

...who just happened to be playing at Anfield, surrounded by seasoned internationals, against a Championship side who had only two of their most regular starting eleven on the pitch.

"It's difficult. You're up against a machine that's built to win -that's the simplest way to describe City and their organisation," Trent Alexander Arnold told Four Four Two. "Looking back on this era, although they've won more titles than us and have probably been more successful, our trophies will mean more to us and our fanbase because of the situations at both clubs, financially. How both clubs have built their teams and the manner in which we've done it, probably means more to our fans."

Lol
He’s right. It definitely means more.

Liverpool have won the Premier League once. Just like Blackburn rovers and Leicester City for example. Runners up just four too. Why do still think they are the most consistent club in the country when they didn’t even qualify for the Champions League last season.

Oh I get it, consistently tend to mess up when the going gets tough, like the North London clubs

Last edited:
I'm glad they shit the bed a few days ago
Sickening though it was to see them snatch a late winner I was kind of hoping for Forest to lose to the rags as the dippers won’t enjoy a big QF against them. It’s not the kind of game they can rotate for, it’ll be 100mph, emotionally draining etc etc.

Can't see it. Not on the cultists' home turf. They'll come out all guns blazing for the first 15-20 minutes. Weather that storm, then try to get a foothold in the game. Rinse and repeat in the second half, after their dose of inhalers at HT. We'll need strong characters next weekend.
What I’d like us to do is to meet their medicine fuelled first 20 mins storm with some subtle shithousery. Let’s roll around on the turf every time we get fouled, get the physio on, get in the ref’s ear, waste time with free kicks and throw ins etc

In short just frustrate them and take the heat out of the game.

I
"It's difficult. You're up against a machine that's built to win -that's the simplest way to describe City and their organisation," Trent Alexander Arnold told Four Four Two. "Looking back on this era, although they've won more titles than us and have probably been more successful, our trophies will mean more to us and our fanbase because of the situations at both clubs, financially. How both clubs have built their teams and the manner in which we've done it, probably means more to our fans."

Lol
Ffs

Confirmation that he is as daft as he looks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.