The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They'll probably go behind early on, give us all a bit of false hope, then end up comfortably winning 3 or 4-1, despite not playing particularly well.

I'm sure they're doing it on purpose. They are proper doing my head in this season.

Not even a good Liverpool teams this, we’ve chased down much better versions in 2019 and 2022.

Not even a good Liverpool teams this, we’ve chased down much better versions in 2019 and 2022.
We didn't chase them down in 2022. They made up seven points on us in the second half of the season, but we had an eight-point lead at the turn of the year and that got us over the line.

My biggest concern is that whilst I see them drawing a game, I don't see them losing or drawing two. Yes, it could well happen, but nothing less than 24 points from the 24 still available will be enough for City. The home draws have really hurt us.

We didn't chase them down in 2022. They made up seven points on us in the second half of the season, but we had an eight-point lead at the turn of the year and that got us over the line.

My biggest concern is that whilst I see them drawing a game, I don't see them losing or drawing two. Yes, it could well happen, but nothing less than 24 points from the 24 still available will be enough for City. The home draws have really hurt us.
There's no facts looking into a crystal ball..only speculation. Sheffield Utd could beat Liverpool tonight.

They have, you are right. And it does seem we need to win all ours now, something we are quite capable of doing.

It has been a funny season, and as I keep saying, if we can drop points in consecutive games, I don't see why others can't as well.

We just need liverpool to lose a game, and Arsenal to draw one. Then it gets very interesting.

There's no facts looking into a crystal ball..only speculation. Sheffield Utd could beat Liverpool tonight.

No chance.

Love the optimism, I really do (one or two others have suggested they might get a draw too). But let's not kid ourselves. They are getting pumped. A low scoring win is probably the best we can hope for.

They have, you are right. And it does seem we need to win all ours now, something we are quite capable of doing.

It has been a funny season, and as I keep saying, if we can drop points in consecutive games, I don't see why others can't as well.

We just need liverpool to lose a game, and Arsenal to draw one. Then it gets very interesting.
You just never know. Anyone who has watched City in the past decade should at least have some hope. I think Liverpool on the road are more vulnerable. It's a shame that they can rotate tonight to be fresh for Sunday. United have no such luxury at Stamford Bridge.

I was in Athens when he scored, and he certainly didn't react as though he was desperate to leave. I thought the whole process seemed a bit weird and too quick, but there were plenty who thought otherwise.

I've not given up on either Nunes or Doku, but Palmer would have contributed more for City this season
No one knows what Nunes or Doku will contribute in the next 2 months. Palmer wanted to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.