The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's no silver lining if it slips out of our hands this year. Arse or Pool winning it would be equally terrible and annoying. I can't imagine how insufferable the esmedia would be.

So United without 4 centre halfs now for the dippers on Sunday
Maguire and Willy Koombaya my lord at the back
Dippers getting very lucky since that spurs game. I’d rather finish 3rd and have Arsenal win it than those insufferable cousin shagging bastards.

They keep on finding late winning goals. Unless they lose 1 game we can’t catch them, even if we win all our games. They aren’t drawing 3 games with the fixtures they have left.

Scousers will win their home games....

The only hope is them dropping points away

Villa away could be tricky.....
Unfortunately Everton are very poor so I dont think there is a slip up there even if Everton are extra motivated.
West Ham - they play so open but they could also cause the scousers some trouble

We need them to drop 4 pts however so Im not sure that is going to happen.

Id much rather Arsenal win it than the scousers.....easy choice as far as Im concerned

Despite the extra assistance at least the dips don't time waste in various guises. None of the teams have been totally convincing (including us).

Last edited:
At the beginning of the week i didn't see them dropping points in this round of fixtures, and thought we had the hardest fixture.

To not drop any points and actually pick up a goal on them both, plus see the team look more dangerous whilst they both struggled at home against teams, who will probably go down, has left me feeling more positive than after the Arsenal game.

With their fixtures there is a good chance both will drop points, if we can continue like Wednesday night i still think we can win it.

Sadly our home form has possibly cost us a 4th consecutive PL title. Dropped points at home against Liverpool, Spurs, Palace, Chelsea, Arsenal, 10 points. The killer was Palace at home. As for away, Chelsea, 2 points. I’ll take the away defeats, it happens. 12 points lost via draws. We’d be pissing the title by now if we’d turned those draws in to what should have been wins, bar maybe Arsenal.

Last edited:
Still the same chance of winning as 2 days ago, winning a potentially difficult game well has been offset by losing a fixture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.