The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still hold out a lot of hope that we will win the title-our experience of the last few years can be priceless, if one or both of the red shirts slip up, we have to start applying pressure at our optimum period of the season.

Got to disagree with you mate . Every team has bad decisions go for and against them and over 40 games if arsenal or Liverpool win the title then so be it they will have deserved it . We have been a shadow of the team from the last few seasons and it shows . We have dropped 6 points because we switched off after 90 minutes and that would have probably made us champions. Like I say mate you have your opinions and j have mine .
We don't get any favourable decisions either. VVD should have been sent off last night near enough the same incident that got Rodri sent off and a 3 match ban which he meant he missed Arsenal away and a slating from his own supportbase. Liverpool deserve jackshit. I am not suggesting we are playing any better than the title challengers but we aren't playing any worse either.

Last edited:
How can you say that? How else would you describe the Doku penalty incident other than favourable? Are you suggesting it was unfavourable?
It wasn't a penalty. The ref/Var got it right. The first one that got them back in the game was no issues with that. The mystery disallowed goal at the Etihad? At 2-0 we would have got the win although we weren't that good. The decision that went against them vs Spurs (they lost) got them back in the title race before our game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.