The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 of the 3 would be even better….as long as it’s not us!

I'd say there's an even worse scenario. One out of the three — and it's us.
Actually, that would put us out of our misery, in a sense, and then we'd go and win the F.A. Cup against the rags (a nice habit) and a back-to-back Champions League. At Wembley. Not a bad haul, really, if it panned out like that.

I'd say there's an even worse scenario. One out of the three — and it's us.
Actually, that would put us out of our misery, in a sense, and then we'd go and win the F.A. Cup against the rags (a nice habit) and a back-to-back Champions League. At Wembley. Not a bad haul, really, if it panned out like that.
Misery? I fucking love this part!

Palace 1-4 City
Brighton 1-1 Arsenal
United 1-0 Liverpool

City top on goals scored Sunday night. I like it.

You know, put like that, that's not completely implausible. Unlikely, but not totally implausible. I don't really think we'll beat Palace by three clear goals. But then, I didn't think we would against Villa, either. I don't think United could stop Liverpool from scoring, but 2-1? 3-2? Maybe??

We don't get any favourable decisions either. VVD should have been sent off last night near enough the same incident that got Rodri sent off and a 3 match ban which he meant he missed Arsenal away and a slating from his own supportbase. Liverpool deserve jackshit. I am not suggesting we are playing any better of the title challengers but we aren't playing any worse either.
I think we are alot better off than both then two teams and if we were playing better we would be miles ahead in this race . This has been our worst season since Liverpool winning the title. You can call it a conspiracy of whatever but we are better than Liverpool who moan about bad decisions costing them titles so if and probably why. We lose the title his year I will say “we can’t win them all and we go again in August “

I think we are alot better off than both then two teams and if we were playing better we would be miles ahead in this race . This has been our worst season since Liverpool winning the title. You can call it a conspiracy of whatever but we are better than Liverpool who moan about bad decisions costing them titles so if and probably why. We lose the title his year I will say “we can’t win them all and we go again in August “
Liverpool have been gifted away back into the title race earlier on can't ignore that either. There is no conspiracy about it. If they won it without any outside influences then fair fucks. As of now VVD has got away with near enough the same challenge that Rodri got sent off. VVD is a key player for them.

It’s normally this part of the season when mrs snake takes an interest ,it’s when she asked me to pour her a glass of wine at 1-1 you know it’s game on from now till May.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.