The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liverpool would have to lose 3 games and the Gooners 2, cant see it.
I think we'll win every game and win it by a point or two

We have to win every game - in fact I think it’s entirely possible we win every game and still lose, and as annoying as that’ll be, if they do it then fair enough. It’d be the best multiway title race in living memory.

But if we can win every game I think we’ve got an 85% chance of winning the title.

We have to win every game - in fact I think it’s entirely possible we win every game and still lose, and as annoying as that’ll be, if they do it then fair enough. It’d be the best multiway title race in living memory.

But if we can win every game I think we’ve got an 85% chance of winning the title.

Yeah I agree..

I think we had a chance to get out of Liverpool with a win until Ederson's brainfart gave them the penalty and also injured himself.

Now the team has been on a roll with Stefan Ortega and he should be in goal for the entire run in. In a season where we keep making mistakes defensively leading to easy goals, we need our best shot stopper in net. That will at least give us a chance.

I still think those 3 home draws in December where we lost leads could define the season. :(

Naw we blew it earlier on in the season with all the draws - Spurs, Chelski etc…

I agree with that. It can only be on points now.

I still maintain the dippers will fade away, they’re a level below us and Arsenal

Imo, Liverpool won't fade away. What's more, I think they'll finish above Arsenal, especially if they win at United.

Arsenal have a history of poor finishes, including under Arteta. They might look more stable this season, but those 2 games with Bayern will be a bit too much for them, let alone if they play another 2 games vs City/Real. Their squad depth is worse than Liverpool's who have easier games in the EL to boot.

Imo, all 3 teams will have some chance to win it on the final day of the PL season. If we win all 7 games, we are likely to win the title.

I think as supporters we just want our team to give it everything. We or lose its the effort that we all remember.

It cannot go to the last game.

We win it the PL will dock us points for all the cunts who run onto the pitch.
Especially if there’s a serious assault on the opposition goalie like against Villa.

It was nice to see the lad back in action on Wednesday, looks like he’s somehow managed to put that traumatic episode behind him

You just know our game at spurs away will decide the title.

Sky desperate to play it last week of the season.
Said it before, think we win the Title that night against a lacklustre Spuds and the whole ground celebrates to piss of the Tarquins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.