The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arsenal look the strongest so we need them to go deep into a game (like we did at Swansea in 11/12) where the nerves are unbearable and they literally don't know whether to stick or twist.
If they drop points once I can see that tension spreading to the next match
Liverpool are slightly different as they look more vulnerable but equally capable of winning all their remaining games.

Tottenham will take points off somebody, but obviously that somebody can't be us.
Huge win for Arsenal not many go away to Brighton and win 3:0 huge marker that is.

Yeah I agree..

I think we had a chance to get out of Liverpool with a win until Ederson's brainfart gave them the penalty and also injured himself.

Now the team has been on a roll with Stefan Ortega and he should be in goal for the entire run in. In a season where we keep making mistakes defensively leading to easy goals, we need our best shot stopper in net. That will at least give us a chance.

I still think those 3 home draws in December where we lost leads could define the season. :(
Ake was at fault for that, Ederson was doing what he had to do.

A penalty is better than a goal, unfortunately they scored it.

Both of our opponents will drop points. It’s all about whether we can see our fixtures out. I think we can still afford to drop 3 or 4 points
There is no chance both of those teams are dropping 6-9 points in their last 8 games. None. One might hit the skids but not both. We can't drop any points.

We need to be in touching distance of Love A Poo as of 5th May. If we are, I think we will have a good chance of winning the league. Love A Poo's last few games could be difficult for them. The Arse will stutter at some point in their next 4 games and they will find it hard to regain lost ground. Come on City. We can do it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.