The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
didnt realise the arse have to play the rags, historic results say thay can beat them but thats about it, 21 points to go at between 3 very good sides and only one winner, dosnt matter how good any of the 3 sides are because even the best of the best will get turned over at some point, just like city in previous title winning seasons, so wouldnt raise an eybrow if villa beat arsenal or draw next week the same with united v liverpool tomorrow, we must win our remaining games and if we do we will most likely be champions again, remember there is 21 points to win and 21 points to drop, there will be a few twists and turns for all 3 sides in the next few weeks

Sadly the dippers will smash the rags about 7-0.

2013/14 was an equally close 3 team race at this stage of the season between us, dippers and chelski if I recall correctly. Chelsea had a shock defeat at home to Sunderland with 3 games to go and then beat the dippers away to let us in

What nobody seems to remember about that season is we had 3 games in hand for a lot of that run in.

Agreed. Dippers ahead of Arsenal for me. They have been our main rivals for years, so if it's not us, they deserve it way more than overhyped, arrogant Arsenal with all the stolen ideas from Pep.
Arsenal on present form look the best side and if they win it they will deserve it. I have no love for Arsenal, but I despise the Dippers and if we don't win it I hope the Gooners do.

Liverpool do shithouse but not to the level what Arsenal get up to. And as it has been said they looked better last season despite the glut of goals and the addition Rice.

Fair play to Arsenal. Written off by most after those two losses in quick succession, but they’ve come back well. Really solid defensively and play some good stuff.
Still don’t like them. And Ben White is a massive ****.

Arsenal look the best side right now, defensively outstanding and create chances at will. They’ve a tough fixture list on paper, but unless they suffer defensive injuries, i just don’t see many sides troubling them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.