The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arsenal can’t do anything if Liverpool don’t drop any points and go on to win the title, unfortunately.

Arteta will only have himself to blame for the negative and defensive performance by Arsenal at the Etihad, when Arteta was happy to settle for 0-0 battering and 1 point.

No one can call this.I see all three as equals with 7 to go.
We have the FA cup too.
The other two don‘t look like they will drop points.I can see this being a last game/goal difference job.
I wont talk about who else I prefer as we believe until it’s not attainable then don’t watch.

Why do so many people see arsenal and Liverpool who have dropped points in 9 games so far not dropping any in the remaining games?
Implausible.
We've dropped points in 10 games...

Spurs have to play Villa, City, Arsenal and Liverpool. They will have the ultimate say on CL places and the PL title.

The rest of april looks very tough for Arsenal:

09.04 Bayern (H)

14.04 Aston Villa (H)

17.04 Bayern (A)

20.04 Wolves (A)

23.04 Chelsea (H)

28.04 Spurs (A)

They will drop points in the coming weeks imo.

In regards to Liverpool i think its entirely possible that they could drop points in 2 of Everton away, West Ham Away, Spurs home and Villa away which are 4 of their last 5 games. It looks like its gonna be very tight, and we could end up on even points with the scousers with goal difference being the decider. Either way, i disagree with those who think Liverpool and Arsenal will win every game. They will drop points.

This league is far from over. Come on City!

Last edited:
The rest of april looks very tough for Arsenal:

09.04 Bayern (H)

14.04 Aston Villa (H)

17.04 Bayern (A)

20.04 Wolves (A)

23.04 Chelsea (H)

28.04 Spurs (A)

They will drop points in the coming weeks imo.

In regards to Liverpool i think its entirely possible that they could drop points in 2 of Everton away, West Ham Away, Spurs home and Villa away which are 4 of their last 5 games. It looks like its gonna be very tight, and we could end up on even points with the scousers with goal difference being the decider. Either way, i disagree with those who think Liverpool and Arsenal will win every game. They will drop points.

This league is far from over. Come on City!
I’ll drink some fine chilled coconut water to that in anticipation of another title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.