The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Danny Murphy’s face is tripping him here on MOTD2
And we had Klopp do some sort of strange appeal to the Liverpool family in his interview looking straight into the camera

They’re panicking

Just witness the last two seasons when the pressure mounted how arsenal capitulated… their chance to kill us was last week - they could have taken all 3 points but they didn’t have the bollox to do so…and instead parked the bus for a point

With each week that passes, the pressure will ramp. I guarantee at some point Arsenal will chock as each game magnifies the pressure
We’re definitely not gonna see them implode like last season. Hadn’t they already started to capitulate by this stage anyhow ?

If you subscribe to the theory that success is achieved by making incremental gains then their result at our place was a huge step forward for them

Their QF CL games and potentially two absolutely enormous SF games against us could be their undoing but then again it could be our undoing.

They’re serious contenders.

We’re definitely not gonna see them implode like last season. Hadn’t they already started to capitulate by this stage anyhow ?

If you subscribe to the theory that success is achieved by making incremental gains then their result at our place was a huge step forward for them

Their QF CL games and potentially two absolutely enormous SF games against us could be their undoing but then again it could be our undoing.

They’re serious contenders.
I think the CL games play massively into Liverpools hands - take them out of the picture and I’d strongly fancy us

3 points:

1. City have the easiest fixtures remaining, Liverpools are mixed, while Arsenal have by far the toughest.

2. Both Liverpool and Arsenal will drop points.

3. Encouraging performances from Bobb, Lewis, Gvardiol, Kovacic and Doku etc. lately means that Pep will have decent options for rotation without a huge drop in quality. That will be crucial for the FA cup semi and league games against Luton, Wolves and Fulham which are before/after the CL matches. Stones, Rodri, Kdb and Foden will need to be carefully managed forward.

3 points:

1. City have the easiest fixtures remaining, Liverpools are mixed, while Arsenal have by far the toughest.

2. Both Liverpool and Arsenal will drop points.

3. Encouraging performances from Bobb, Lewis, Gvardiol, Kovacic and Doku etc. lately means that Pep will have decent options for rotation without a huge drop in quality. That will be crucial for the FA cup semi and league games against Luton, Wolves and Fulham which are before/after the CL matches. Stones, Rodri, Kdb and Foden will need to be carefully managed forward.
Why can’t you be a miserable **** like the rest so I could playfully change your name to shite_hawk?

Good lad/lass. Keep the faith.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.