The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just checked into Arsenal Mania to have a look. A lot of defeatist talk over on there. I was genuinely surprised. Jesus, nothing's done yet!
That lot are always too up, or too down. A bit like their manager, in fact.
yes just had a look myself, the fact there looking for 3 London clubs to take points off us dosnt sit well with them ;-)

I expect Arsenal to win their remaining games but it won't matter. People (including me) have been worried for weeks about City's match at Spurs match but as it gets closer I think the worry is only what's left of the "typical City" feeling and it won't be felt by the players. Rodri, Kovacic, KDB, Foden, Ake, Akanji - these lads (no, these men) aren't going to be affected by it, they're going to go to Tottenham knowing they're the better team, prepared for the match by the best manager and with a striking Viking centre-forward in great form. There''ll be no mistakes, no fuck-ups, no hotly debated VAR anxieties, just three comfortable wins and a league title as reward.

We should first win at Fulham. Nothing is guaranteed and nobody knows what's going to happen. I think bookies are right to give Arsenal a 25-30% chance.

If we win the last 3 games, we'll have won 61 from 69 possible points in the last 23 games. That's insane. In comparison, we won "just" 57 pts from the last 23 games in 18/19.

Getting closer to history. Foden said the other day there’s a picture in the dressing room saying no team has ever done four in a row. Love that sort of attitude, striving to be the best every season. We’ve never been let down in a title run in, I’ve got faith in them.

This team loves making history 100 point season and the domestic quad be great if we could round it all off with a 4p

Fulham is tough but doable, i dont think Fulham would be bothered if Arsenal win the lg so no favors expected, the club is Mr nice in the footballing world unlike west ham and spurs where an Arsenal title wouldnt go down well, just watch there set pieces and play our game we should be ok

We should first win at Fulham. Nothing is guaranteed and nobody knows what's going to happen. I think bookies are right to give Arsenal a 25-30% chance.

If we win the last 3 games, we'll have won 61 from 69 possible points in the last 23 games. That's insane. In comparison, we won "just" 57 pts from the last 23 games in 18/19.

But there you have it, you see. This team loves playing against itself!

This team loves making history 100 point season and the domestic quad be great if we could round it all off with a 4p
We would also be the first ever team to win consecutive League and FA Cup doubles if everything goes according to plan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.