The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a single mention of the "emotional outpouring of scouse Kloppophobia" that will guarentee them the League Title this year on Sky or anywhere else! Lol

Donkey chops will have to re-evaluate his squads strengths. Liverpool were dogshit today. I didn't think the Arse were that good either.

Get 2 good wins from our next 2 games, we go top and both these fuckers could crumble under the pressure.

We'll likely still need a result an Anfield and play well against Arseholes.

Last edited:
We've not lost on the last 2 visits to Anfield to be fair.

Personally I think City will win the league. Rationale is, if I looked at Liverpool's team and thought who would I take from their side to make us better then Salah, Alisson, Van Dijk and after that it's marginal. If I look at City's team and thought who from that side would make us better then it's pretty much all the players apart from Ake, Doku and Gvardiol, and even that's marginal.

Plus I'd much rather City win than Liverpool - just a lot less emotional blackmail and drama from City.

I do think when Klopp goes, Liverpool will find it tough to compete as they'll likely lose Salah too. Yes they have young kids coming through but they don't seem to have a true world beater in the ranks to come through.
You'd take Allison and Vandick after today's showing? And don't believe the media's dismissal as "everyone's human". Allison was just as bad when we played them except he was bailed out by VAR corruption

We've not lost on the last 2 visits to Anfield to be fair.

Personally I think City will win the league. Rationale is, if I looked at Liverpool's team and thought who would I take from their side to make us better then Salah, Alisson, Van Dijk and after that it's marginal. If I look at City's team and thought who from that side would make us better then it's pretty much all the players apart from Ake, Doku and Gvardiol, and even that's marginal.

Plus I'd much rather City win than Liverpool - just a lot less emotional blackmail and drama from City.

I do think when Klopp goes, Liverpool will find it tough to compete as they'll likely lose Salah too. Yes they have young kids coming through but they don't seem to have a true world beater in the ranks to come through.
Stick some respect on Akes name

Last edited:
You'd take Allison and Vandick after today's showing? And don't believe the media's dismissal as "everyone's human". Allison was just as bad when we played them except he was bailed out by VAR corruption
Allison’s always had a mistake in him. He’s just a slightly better version of Pickford.

And as for VVD he’s had two maybe two and a half top class seasons during his time with them. Won the league once.

The media’s insanely over the top praise of him can’t disguise the fact that he’s not in the same class as genuinely elite defenders of the PL era like Vinny or Terry or Adams or dare I throw in Wio’s name (*puts on tin hat)

Guys like them did it year in year out and won multiple titles

Ratboy Neville talked today of this being a crucial result as we're now entering the home straight of the title race.

Must be a very long home straight given that we still have 40% of the fixtures still to play

Correct the home straight is with 5/6 games left not 17 for us and 15 for the rest!

Allison’s always had a mistake in him. He’s just a slightly better version of Pickford.

And as for VVD he’s had two maybe two and a half top class seasons during his time with them. Won the league once.

The media’s insanely over the top praise of him can’t disguise the fact that he’s not in the same class as genuinely elite defenders of the PL era like Vinny or Terry or Adams or dare I throw in Wio’s name (*puts on tin hat)

Guys like them did it year in year out and won multiple titles
Van Disney is one of the most overrated player i've seen in the last 30 years watching football

Not a single mention of the "emotional outpouring of scouse Kloppophobia" that will guarentee them the League Title this year on Sky or anywhere else! Lol

Donkey chops will have to re-evaluate his squads strengths. Liverpool were dogshit today. I didn't think the Arse were that good either.

Get 2 good wins from our next 2 games, we go top and both these fuckers could crumble under the pressure.

We'll likely still need a result an Anfield and play well against Arseholes.
I’d be interested to know what you mean by Kloppophobia and how it will help the dippers,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.