The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But then what has been Our longest winning run in the league this season, 6 games in a row?

I can get the 'liverpool/arsenal don't look like having a run in them' take from a how they look when the play point. But if it is because they haven't been on a long run this season, then neither have we. I think we are capable of it because I'd like to thing we got the errors, bad luck, and squad adjustment out of the way by now and are clicking at the right time.
The desire, workrate, strength and shear determination of this manager and squad is simply magnificent and something we should all be very proud of.

I’m taking nothing for granted but it’s certainly looking good. Players coming back, players in excellent form and a team full of winning mentality.

I think they'll both implode now. It's be more fun if we could go into the West ham game needing something but I think by the time we play Tottenham, it'll be all over. I think 10 points more will be enough
I'd love the last game to be a dead rubber and a trophy presentation.

I booked a hotel in town for the night a few months ago as I did last year as driving home to the coast after winning the league isn't the way forward when there'slots of beer to drink.

I think their next away games will be very telling as fulham and wolves away are never easy places to go when needing to win, while both of them are more than capable of getting a win from those games how they perform will be telling just as how we perform against a chelsea team who have been our kryptonite this year will be telling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.