The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A shit result of the tie tonight!
But, we didn't lose the game and yet again, came up against a team who parked the bus! Tonight also showed the element of luck needed in the CL.

So it's the title and 4 in a row now and also The Double!!

We are more than capable and i'm sure Pep will remind them of what a historic achievement winning four titles in a row would mean, so we'll have the desire to be the first team to do it. That and back to back FA Cup winners, come on!

The fixture list has all of a sudden become more manageable too.

I expect us to rotate on Saturday, so we can keep players sharp and bring players up to fitness. We also need to rest some players for the game at Brighton. We're going to need the whole squad if we're going to win out now.

I'm looking forward to it already, so bring it on!

COME ON CITY!!!

4 wins does this imo. Think Villa will beat Liverpool and Arsenal will drop points at Old Trafford and/or Spurs.

I'm assuming that the Spurs game will be played on one of the CL semi final nights now?

*just checked; apparently, it's already been confirmed for may 14th*
I think the 14th of May is actually better for us. Our players are absolutely knackered, so a couple of free mid weeks between now and then might help rejuvenate the team ahead of the toughest remaining game.

4 wins does this imo. Think Villa will beat Liverpool and Arsenal will drop points at Old Trafford and/or Spurs
Villa Liverpool may depend on whether eithet of them are still in Europe after tonight.
Looks unlikely at the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.