The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A bit of talk on this thread last week that the other two teams would crumble this weekend under the added pressure. Sadly not happened. As ever, got to be prepared to do it the hard way haven’t we?

6 Finals left. Brighton will be massive
Just have to assume that the other two are going to keep winning and take it game by game.
Lets be honest, Everton aren't going to do much on Wednesday night, they're pish.
Likewise can't imagine Chelsea doing much against Arsenal.
However football is definitely a funny game.
Last Sundays Dippers and Arsenal both at home, both fancied to win, both get beat.
This weekend both away, both potential tricky games, both win.
You never can tell.
But you are right Brighton is massive because psychologically we need to keep the title destiny in our own hands.

Likewise can't imagine Chelsea doing much against Arsenal.
However football is definitely a funny game.
Last Sundays Dippers and Arsenal both at home, both fancied to win, both get beat.
This weekend both away, both potential tricky games, both win.
You never can tell.
But you are right Brighton is massive because psychologically we need to keep the title destiny in our own hands.
Chelsea more of a chance than Everton I’d say. They weren’t completely shit yesterday. Everton are dross. One of the worst sides we have played at home this season.

They are.

That may not always be the case, but at this moment they are.
Maybe we’re just interpreting the phrase in different ways ?

To me “must win” means that if we don’t win the game we can no longer win the title and as such I think it’s not a must win game

6 Finals left. Brighton will be massive
Just have to assume that the other two are going to keep winning and take it game by game.
Lets be honest, Everton aren't going to do much on Wednesday night, they're pish.
Did you think Palace would get even a point at Anfield? Liverpool dont have a great record at Goodison so at least a draw is very possible.

They'll be many more twists and turns in these last six games.
It's going to be close and could end up being decided by a terrible decision by the ref or VAR.
No matter where we finish, there's no doubt in my mind that we're still the best team in this country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.