The Tottenham Thread 12/13

I hope Spurs go with this team at Utd today -

Lloris
Walker-Caulker-Dawson-Vertonghen
Parker-Dembele
Lennon-Dempsey-Bale
Defoe

as long as Spurs don't lose it will suit us.

wesshaw1985 said:

Lloris
Parker-Dembele
Lennon-Dempsey-Bale
Defoe

I'd go for that, but swap Vertonghen for Caulker in central defence and have Benoit Assou-Ekotto at left back.

THFC6061 said:
wesshaw1985 said:

Lloris
Parker-Dembele
Lennon-Dempsey-Bale
Defoe

I'd go for that, but swap Vertonghen for Caulker in central defence and have Benoit Assou-Ekotto at left back.

i'd do the same, but doubt Assou-Ekotto will start. Don't think he's played a game since his injury and Utd isn't the game to be rusty in...

wesshaw1985 said:
i'd do the same, but doubt Assou-Ekotto will start. Don't think he's played a game since his injury and Utd isn't the game to be rusty in...

Did well against Coventry in the FA Cup and played the whole game. It's a difficult decision, it's either a rusty Benny or a slightly out of position Verts to chose from. Vertonghen can play LB but will struggle against either a Nani or Valencia who's on form, much more comfortable in the middle. Or Naughton could play there. I'm not sure who I'd chose to be honest.

Good Luck Spurs, but I think they'll turn you over quite comfortably today

Gap down to 4 points so they will want to react. They'll slip up later in the season, but not today

Spurs best chance is to be on the front foot. Attack is the best form of defence against this Utd team.

spurspinter1 said:
wesshaw1985 said:

Did well against Coventry in the FA Cup and played the whole game. It's a difficult decision, it's either a rusty Benny or a slightly out of position Verts to chose from. Vertonghen can play LB but will struggle against either a Nani or Valencia who's on form, much more comfortable in the middle. Or Naughton could play there. I'm not sure who I'd chose to be honest.

dont understand why valencia is so hard to stop, he just does the same thing every time, shifts to the right and whips the ball in to the middle.

spurspinter1 said:
wesshaw1985 said:

if you contemplate playing Naughton there you might as well get the white towel out of the laundry.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
spurspinter1 said:
wesshaw1985 said:

if you contemplate playing Naughton there you might as well get the white towel out of the laundry.

haha agreed!
Fuck it, start Assou-Ekotto from the beginning and if he pulls up or is having a shocker switch Vertonghen to left back and bring Caulker on.

Walker-Dawson-Vertonghen-AssouEkotto

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.