The Tottenham Thread 12/13

I am actually liking spurs after Harry left and AVB took over. Undefeated against the rags thi season. Well done

Ratboy close to losing it right now. Gripping stuff.

Whilst I'd love Arsenal to lose their top 4 spot I'm not sure I want Spurs to get it. I suppose they are the lesser of two evils though.

I said, when they beat the rags at the swamp, that they would be the Newcastle of this season. That is getting 4 (or more) points from them as Newcastle had already lost to the rags before the rags vs spuds at the swamp game.

As mentioned before AVB is not bending over a la Harry.

They deserved the point too.

I don't make a habit of watching United but was curious today. First half they controlled the game without doing much. The second half they were lucky Spurs shooting was so awful.

As an attacking threat they were invisible.

Lennon was quality today, and I'm told he has been great all season. Improved massively, he doesn't lose his head when he hits the byline anymore.

Now that 'arry's gone I don't hate them as much, and taking 4 points off the rags will do for me. Well done Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.