The Tottenham Thread 12/13

THFC6061 said:
I under-estimated Spurs in my pre-match prediction.

Very impressive 3-0 win tonight against Inter Milan.

A quiet game for Gareth Bale with just the one goal and one assist.

They say that these matches are never decided after the first leg, but if Spurs don't progress to the Quarter Finals, I'm Gareth Bale's uncle.

Bale's uncle you say? One step further behind evolution I see.

Tottenham Hotspur player's goals & assists 2012-13 updated after the 3-0 win against Inter Milan (boy, does that feel good to type!)...

P0206_zps063fd896.png

Not being a cock but it's one of the worst Inter side's in all my years of watching football.

That point enforced by the fact they just lost 3-0 in the Europa League to Spurs.

Nothing against Spurs, I like having Spurs up there and I hope the two of us can fight for titles for years.

You are getting a bit over excited though. League form you're well within your rights to, but Inter are shocking I'm afraid.

markbmcfc said:
Not being a cock but it's one of the worst Inter side's in all my years of watching football.

That point enforced by the fact they just lost 3-0 in the Europa League to Spurs.

Nothing against Spurs, I like having Spurs up there and I hope the two of us can fight for titles for years.

You are getting a bit over excited though. League form you're well within your rights to, but Inter are shocking I'm afraid.
Actually Inter is a team without chemistry, their manager knows that he is going to leave the club anytime soon.

Poor Inter side and surprisingly ill-organised for an Italian team.

Couldn't help think that a fourth goal would have given Spurs a comfortable cushion and insurmountable lead, but Defoe is worryingly wasteful when presented with chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.