The Tottenham Thread 12/13

Think he's on the bench.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:52 pm --<br /><br />Extra time it is.

Happy to see Spurs win. However, I am now convinced more than ever that Villas Boas is tactically inept and simply relies on Bale.

Not quite a one man team.......Dembele is fantastic,such a silky,fluid player and a great athlete.

I've said it many times before but we should have at least been in for him - a bargain.

Agree about Dembele. Whilst I don't think AVB is a master tactician, there is more to him than just Bale, imho.

FantasyIreland said:
Not quite a one man team.......Dembele is fantastic,such a silky,fluid player and a great athlete.

I've said it many times before but we should have at least been in for him - a bargain.

The same Dembele who lost the ball in midfield that directly led to the second goal? ;)<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:22 pm --<br /><br />
strongbowholic said:
Agree about Dembele. Whilst I don't think AVB is a master tactician, there is more to him than just Bale, imho.

Maybe I was harsh but IMO both Villas Boas' and Dembele's abilities are vastly overrated IMO

Manc in London said:
FantasyIreland said:

The same Dembele who lost the ball in midfield that directly led to the second goal? ;)

-- Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:22 pm --

strongbowholic said:

Maybe I was harsh but IMO both Villas Boas' and Dembele's abilities are vastly overrated IMO
I imagine being a Manc in London you get Spurs rammed down your throat so fair enough :))

Was also about to add that I cannot believe how much time and space they have been giving Cassano.

Good goal. Game on again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.